Making Tracks...

Making Tracks is a journal of my travels through different places around the world. It includes stories, adventures, thoughts, politics and pictures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Berlin, Germany

I'm a late 20s marxist, queer history nerd and activist who's decided it's about time she saw a bit more of the world with her own eyes.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

my new room

here are some photos of me tonight in my new room. i'm making a new pair of trousers because my red ones are losing their seat... there are only so many times one can patch...



and here are some more photos of my room...



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks spacious enough for a visit by the olds!!!

Sunday, December 17, 2006  
Blogger shannon said...

what are you living in, some kind of palace? pffft, the life of backpackers these days!

Sunday, December 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home